FP2 all parts (Germany) [Top & Bottom Modules SOLD]

What products are you offering?

Bottom module (mic and vibration doesnt work)
Top module (2MP)

Camera module (8MP)
Display (with minor glitches I only notice when switching on/off)
Core module (doesnt work!)
Battery (9mo young and carefully treated, 97% capacity)
Battery (old, bloated, ~30% capacity) (EDIT by bertg: a defecitve battery may not be sent by mail. You might run into liability troubles there. If someone is willing to take it, it’s pick-up only.)

At what price are you willing to sell or give them (for free/fixed/negotiable)?

Bottom module: 10€ + shipping
Top module: 10€ + shipping

Camera module: 15€ + shipping
Display: 55€ + shipping
Core module: shipping only
Battery (fine): 12€ + shipping
Battery (old): shipping only (EDIT by bertg: see above - NO SHIPPING, due to security risks and possible liability troubles. PickUp only!)

Im shipping from Germany, nationwide shipping will probably be 1,55€

Photos:

Other, remarks:

My core module broke, but the rest is still okay. You can have one or several items, just DM me.
I hope to find someone who can still make use out of these.

NB: If you are interested and want to send a direct message, please check #how-to-dm.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

What’s broken in the core-module?
Will see if I’m interested, I probably will, but 55€ for a used display with minor glitches when you can buy it new with warranty for 10€ more is a bit expensive for me, same for the battery for 3€ more, I may not take them then.
Also, I’m not interested in the bottom module, let it to others (and perhaps add it in the title) :slight_smile: Edit: Whoops, just saw it was defective, I’m interested as well then

1 Like

A bloated battery must be disposed of safely and locally and not be sent in the mail under any circumstances.

6 Likes

Thank’s for the hint.
I edited the original posting by adding a warning, so the seller and possible “buyer” are warned and don’t take any risks.

1 Like

Thank you for the warning, I will probably dispose the battery.

Top and bottom module are sold!

If you are interested in any of the other parts, feel free to DM me with a price suggestion :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.