🇳🇱 FP2 (2016) Bottom, Top, and Camera Module

What product(s) are you selling?

Fairphone 2:
Bottom Module (FP-SPK01)
Top Module (FP-REC01)
Camera Module (FP-CAM01)

Used from April 2016 untill July 2019, when I bought new modules for my Fairphone 2 to give it an upgrade.

(Once you have sold your product, please add [SOLD] in front of the topic name or ask one of the #communitymoderators to do it for you)

At what price are you willing to sell it/them (fixed/negotiable)?

For cost of shipping plus 5-10 euro’s per module

From where would you be shipping (country or city)?

From The Netherlands

Photo(s) of the product(s) (if it is a phone, please include a photo of the phone switched on displaying the current date):

I’ll send on request per DM

Other, remarks:

Prefer selling to someone living in The Netherlands.

NB: If you are interested and want to send a direct message, please check #how-to-dm.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

2 Likes

Can you add if you sell the old or new camera modules? Unfortunately REC01 and CAM01 could be both. If you are not sure, post a picture of the front oft the modules.

They are the old ones because they’re the original parts of my Fairphone 2, which I got in 2016. Added photo for confirmation.

1 Like

Hi Ankie,
Are all of the modules still working? I mean, were they working without issues when you removed them?
Thanks and best regards,

Hi @nalex,
The top and camera were working without issues. Bottom module might have an issue, I gave it to someone already, who’ll let me know whether or not it’s working properly.

Hi @Ankie35 ,
Thanks a lot for answer!
Unfortunately, the bottom module was exactly the one (and only one) that interested me.
Best regards and have a nice weekend!

Hi Ankie, are you still selling? I’m interested in the bottom module…

hoi Ankie,
Heb je de bottom-module nog steeds? Of is ie al verkocht?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.