FP1 with Android 4.4.4 tweaks and two questions

Well, finally I managed to upgrade my old FP1U to Android 4.4.4, thanks to the great work of all the guys in Kitkat for FP1. I was hesitating to do so, since flashing a device wasn’t something I dared to do… especially with my everyday-use-phone! (If I had had an FP1 lying around which wouldn’t serve for anything, I would have done it earlier!)
Luckily Urs wrote a nice guide, and I “just” followed it… I run in some difficulties. But now it works.

But I wanted to put Xposed and GravityBox on it, like on my 4.2.2. before - there are some nice tweaks! So I found here the right installer Xposed for Android 4.4.4. I tried first an 2.7.1 version, but I run into a bootloop.
Then I downloaded GravityBox (In the first post you have the explanations, in the second the .zip), and installed it after having made a backup with CWM. And… it works! So now I can nicely tweak Android, and first of all hide this ugly big “3G” symbol!

So far I am happy, with a new launcher and the Frost Icon pack.

Just two questions: after having made the backup with CWM, each time my FP1 reboots it says: System UIDs Inconsistent - UIDs on the system are inconsistent, you need to wipe your data partition or your device will be unstable. What does this mean? How can I turn that off?

And when I start Titanium Backup, it says that The SU-file is corrupted, and I should use SuperSU or Magisk. I looked this programs up, but what the hack shall I do with that??

Thanks to all FP1-Enthousiasts! Let’s keep it going!

Does anyone have any ideas for my two issues described above?
Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.