FOR SALE: New Fairphone 4

Brand new Fairphone 4 (Speckled Green) for sale, with original packaging.

I bought this when my phone went missing, but now that my old phone has been returned to me it’s no longer needed. It was used for one week in February 2023 and has been waiting for me to clear it and sell it since then! It’s in perfect working condition. The two-year warranty period will be transferred to the buyer, lasting until February 2025.

Bought for £575.95, willing to sell for £450.

Shipping from the UK.

IMIE and serial numbers available on request.

NB: To be able to send a direct message to the user, you will need to reach trust level 1 by entering/opening at least 5 topics, reading at least 30 posts and spending a total of 10 minutes reading posts.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

I removed the IMEI and serial number I dont think its good to have this visible in a forum.

2 Likes

Hi Fiona,

I’m interested. Would you consider £400?

Hello,

Yes, I’d consider that. I’ll send you a private message :slight_smile:

I’d strongly recommend to you two to clarify before your definitive deal if the device can still get the extended 5 year warranty. or if the period to register for it has expired.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.