For sale: FP2 (working) [SOLD]; batteries (free) and new screen module

I have a working blue FP2 for sale, bottom module and screen module were replaced recently. I also have an extra screen module and 2 batteries because they messed up the delivery and didn’t want the items back. The only problem with the phone is that it is a bit slow and the screen freezes sometimes. I tried updating and deleting apps etc. it didn’t work but then I also didn’t put that much effort in it.

I can ship anywhere in the EU, as long as the buyer covers the costs. I ship from the Netherlands. The batteries are free (only shipping costs) and can only be shipped to the Netherlands. For the screen module and the phone I will accept any reasonable offer.

Photo(s) of the product(s) (if it is a phone, please include a photo of the phone switched on displaying the current date):

Other, remarks:

NB: If you are interested and want to send a direct message, please check #how-to-dm.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

Sounds like a factory reset may help, which no doubt you will do before you pass it on.

Good luck finding a nice home for your phone and spares.

1 Like

Yes I did a factory reset to make it sale-ready :slight_smile: ; didn’t really test it afterwards though because I am using a different phone now for other reasons.

1 Like

Seems like the phone is still running under Android 7. Did you try the upgrade to Android 9?

1 Like

I am interested in buying the phone. I am not directly interested in the spare display module but buying the whole set of parts is a requirement, I can certainly add a few extra bucks for that. I’ll follow up by DM for more details.

How old is the original phone?
When did you replace the display and bottom modules?

Could you share one photo of the back, to see the state of the case?

Thanks!

1 Like

I didn’t update it, but of course the new owner is welcome to do that

Hi there, the phone was bought in february 2019. I think the bottom module and display were replaced january 2021 but I am not 100% sure. Photo:

I will reply to your DM shortly

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.