For free: FP2 broken display and slim case

What product(s) are you offering?

I am offering my FP2 display. The glas is broken, but it´s still working. My slim case is also broken at the edges, but the rest is fine and can still be used.
I am giving away both parts for free. Only shipping costs must be covered.

(Once you have sold your product, please add [SOLD] in front of the topic name or ask one of the community moderators to do it for you)

At what price are you willing to sell or give it/them (for free/fixed/negotiable)?

For free

From where would you be shipping (country or city)?

Berlin

Photo(s) of the product(s) (if it is a phone, please include a photo of the phone switched on displaying the current date):

Photos on request

Other, remarks:

NB: If you are interested and want to send a direct message, please check #how-to-dm.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

Hello AnnaHa, is your FP2 still available? My FP2 has a good screen and cover but has several issues with camera/audio and I would be very happy to have yours on which to use my screen. So just to confirm, there are no other issues with the phone other than the screen and cover correct? Can I also see some photos of the phone? Thank you!

Hi ncassar,

I am not selling my FP2. I am only giving away my screen and back cover. I’m sorry I can’t be of more help here.
Best, Anna

1 Like

Hello Anna,

Seems like I misread your message :slight_smile: No worries & thanks for your reply!

Neil

Could you post a photo of both to show how much they are broken? :slight_smile:

Hi Alex,

yes, I can do so in January. At the moment I do not have the spare parts
with me.

Kind regards,
Anna

1 Like

Hello Anna, do you have them available now? :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.