I love this video I just saw on Fairphone’s mastodon.
Especially this part:
- where did they get those cool community logo coasters?
- why are they not using the coasters?
- a) because they are too valuable to get dirty
- b) because they don’t want to cover up the community logo
- where did the lady in the gray shirt get a FP2 with a “situs inversus” (camera is on the “wrong side” - also seen in the image below, only without a camera [and the battery double-flipped])?
- why does the guy on the right have his credit cards out?
- a) they are in Amsterdam and the cafe doesn’t accept cash
- b) he had trouble getting the screen of his FP2 off and had to use this trick.
What’s this part?
In the iFixit teardown Step 14 there is something in about the same color, but smaller next to the audio codec: