Fairphone3 / Fairphone3+ parts

Product(s)

Used Fairphone3 / Fairphone3+ parts in working condition.

Fixed Price

‣ Top Module Version 2 (FP3+) 16 MP = 15,00 €
‣ Cam-Module (Camera) Version 2 (FP3+) 48 MB (12 MP) = 35,00 €
‣ Bottom Module = 15,00 €
‣ Speaker-Module Version 2 = 7,50 €
‣ Backcover black visible signs of use = 10,00 €
‣ Backcover translucent visible signs of use and little lost of material on one edge = 5,00 €
‣ Original Fairphone Bumper = 5,00 €
‣ Frame (Switches und Fingerprint ok) = 10,00 €
‣ Set of connectors (3 pieces) = 5,00 €
‣ Screws (10 ps) = FREE gift additionally to your order (as long it’s available)
‣ Noname Protective Case black./transparent = FREE gift additionally to your order (as long it’s available)

From where would you be shipping (country or city)?

Germany

Photo(s):

Other, remarks:

Shipping within germany: Starts at 1,80 € (Großbrief)

EU countries see Pakete international versenden


NB: To be able to send a direct message to the user, you will need to reach trust level 1 by entering/opening at least 5 topics, reading at least 30 posts and spending a total of 10 minutes reading posts.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

Hello, I’m interested in the bottom module.

I live in Belgium; how do you want to do payments? (SEPA money transfer would be easiest, I guess?)

I sent a direct message to you.