Dunno. Another T-Shirt? On the other hand, I would be delighted about a cup of fair, organic green Fairphone-branded tea . As I not get tired to say, 宁可一日无粮，不可一日无茶。
But T-shirts ? That’s so late 20th century. Ok, ok, if some people want it, you probably should. If so: fair-trade organic cotton, fair production, and find someone who writes a thorough blog entry about it. Maybe something in the style of RSA animated does the trick.
Fairphone stickers… well… ok. I’d put one on my laptop. “If you can’t open it, you don’t own it” + the FP star logo would be nice as a sticker. I’d put those everywhere.
But if you really want to do merchandise, make it useful.
Let me think…
Fairphone opening pick/plectron, anyone? Useful for guitar players as well as to open your Fairphone? Hey, the colour is already quite right! It just needs a star logo, and that’s it. Could be done with a pack from iFixit, you would just need to “brand” them. A thermo-element could be your friend there…
What about a Fairphone phone cradle/docking station? Would buy one for my desk. Phone sitting there, anyway. 3D-printed, ordered through the FP website. Phone should fit in with the original case. Maybe it could look a little like our buddy here:
I’d design that myself, if I could:
- Surrounding frame which fits the phone with the case.
- Visually probably slightly bent by making one part of the frame
- Supporting phone in a 65° angle.
- Added arms and legs, to make it a little like our buddy up in the
pic. Probably sitting.
- One arm streched out, able to hold the usb cable
- The other with a thumbs up gesture.
- Colour probably a light blue, not as intense as the blue of the
Now, can someone teach me to do the CAD? ¯_(ツ)_/¯