Fairphone 4 PLUS True Wireless Stereo Earbuds for sale

What product(s) are you offering?

Offering a Fairphone 4 in grey, 8GB RAM and 256GB storage (currently sold at €569).
PLUS the True Wireless Stereo Earbuds, never used (currently unavailable, value of €99).
Bought on December 2022, registered for extended warranty until December 2027.
Supplied with the original box, the invoice and the receipt for the warranty.

At what price are you willing to sell or give it/them (for free/fixed/negotiable)?

Thinking about 600€ (I have to see about shipping within Europe).

From where would you be shipping (country or city)?

France

Photo(s) of the product(s) (if it is a phone, please include a photo of the phone switched on displaying the current date):

(The forum only lets me put in one photo but I have others)

Other, remarks:

There is only a tiny scratch on the frame from when it has been used in the first months without a proper cover. It is otherwise intact.
The screen is intact. The markings you see are only the protective screen cover, which would be taken off when shipping.

NB: To be able to send a direct message to the user, you will need to reach trust level 1 by entering/opening at least 5 topics, reading at least 30 posts and spending a total of 10 minutes reading posts.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.