Fairphone 3 Schematics and hardware diagrams

I would like to download detailed schematics and hardware diagrams for the Fairphone 3. I need this for the top module and the bottom module as well, I need to find their schematics in order to identify each of their components, for instance where both primary and secondary microphones are located in these modules.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Welcome to our community forum. This is a forum run by users and volunteers. Fairphone staff is probably a better addressee for your request. But to be honest, I doubt they’ll just send you Fairphone’s construction plans.

You might find a few hints in iFixit’s Fairphone 3 teardown though:

4 Likes

Thank you for your reply, but that is not what I am looking for. I already know that ifixit guide but it in no way specifies where the different components within the top and bottom modules are located.

In fact I have already gone further than the ifixit guide and have opened both modules as well and taken out their circuit boards. There are different components soldered to these boards but it is difficult to tell which one the microphone is. This should be better documented.

1 Like

I agree. And I talked to Fairphone staff about it, as I have some modules here which I would like to repair. Sadly legal issues are the reason why Fairphone can´t provide that information.

But identifying the micrphone should not be a big deal, if there is knowledge of microelectronics present. If not, I see no reason why to do so.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi all,

I am trying to save the data of my fairphone 3+ and the technician ask me for the scheme of the motherboard. Does anyone have it? Any hint where I can find it?

Thanks in advance

It appears Fairphone cannot disclose the complete schematics for the FP3(+) due to legal issues. See the following thread for more:

For the sake of completeness even if for FP4 and I will move everything to the old topic

Which parts of the FP3 schematics got released and where can I find them?