Fairphone 3 parts in Australia - free to good home

What product(s) are you offering?

A Fairphone 3, purchased 31/7/21, which sadly suffered “sudden death” in March 24. The core module is not responding, but as far as I can tell all the other modules should be fine (tested the battery, which has charge). Got 2 cases and a screwdriver also if you’re interested.

At what price are you willing to sell or give it/them (for free/fixed/negotiable)?

Free if picked up - I’d rather the parts keep someone else’s phone alive.

From where would you be shipping (country or city)?

Pickup from Parramatta, Sydney, Australia

Photo(s) of the product(s) (if it is a phone, please include a photo of the phone switched on displaying the current date):

Back photo (showing modules intact) because the system won’t let me upload two photos - too noob, apparently. Screen intact, I promise. Obviously no photo of it turned on, given…

Other, remarks:

Perfectly happy with the phone, working fine before suddenly nothing. Direct message me for more details.

NB: To be able to send a direct message to the user, you will need to reach trust level 1 by entering/opening at least 5 topics, reading at least 30 posts and spending a total of 10 minutes reading posts.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

1 Like

Hello, I’m in Perth/Australia. Is this still an offer?

Cross continental postage is much cheaper than international, yay the Australia tax.
If I don’t get a taker from Sydney by Monday, you’ve got dibs :slight_smile:

all good. im in no urgency.