TL;DR ; phone dead, doesn’t seems to be the battery and I’m asking if there’s other things I could try.
Here’s the complete explanation if that’s could hint to an issue :
Last week-end I went camping. My fairphone was working well, it just powered off during the week-end because of low battery (didn’t see it powered off but last time I checked it was below 10%). I let it in the tent for the whole week-end. It was raining so a lot of humidity in the air but it was inside the tent. I have a second phone that wasn’t affected at all by humidity during the week-end.
When I came back home and wanted to charge it, it didn’t start. No led, no vibrating, nothing. I tried different cable, connected it to my computer, followed the battery guide, nothing.
Yesterday I was able to try another battery (that was charged) and my phone didn’t started. No vibrating, nothing.
I don’t know what the issue can be. At first I thought it may be the battery or the usb-c port but it doesn’t seems to be the issue (because of the battery test). I thought about the phone working with the screen broken but because it’s not even vibrating, I don’t think it’s the issue.
Do you guys have any idea, any other tests I can perform to find the issue ?