Fairphone 2 phone FP2 for sale (in UK)

I have owned the phone since 2016. All modules working well. The battery is less than a year old so at least another year’s life left in it. The screen is fully working, has slight scratches to surface (which you can see in the photo)

I am selling with two cases (turquoise and white). Both have some scuff marks.

The only recent problem I have is with the phone randomly rebooting every now and then. Maybe I had it too full? Maybe I ran too many apps? The factory reset may solve this. Also recommended is running it in Lineage OS.

I can supply with a charger if needed.

Asking for offers around £130/ 150 Euro. Postage extra, will ship within Europe. Payment by Paypal.

Please feel free to ask any questions or direct message me, thanks for looking.

NB: If you are interested and want to send a direct message, you will have to be a basic user on the forum. Reference about how to become one and other trust levels can be found here.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

1 Like

Having it too full and having too many apps probably doesn’t help, but this is unfortunately a known and common problem on the FP2 on all OSes.

1 Like

@Ange
Personally I would always like to see image showing signal reception from both SIM slots and as this phone is 4½ years old with 8MP rear camera module pricing may be a little optimistic, but as you say open to offers.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.