Fairphone 2 New in April - indigo blue with red leather pouch included

This post in: Deutsch, Español, Francais, Italiano, Nederlands

**I would like to sell my fairphone, with original packaging. I received a completely new replacement phone in April, so the phone is only 3 months and although it works fine I have decided to sell it for compatability reasons with other devices and because it occassionally crashes when I am driving and using google maps and it causes me to get lost.

A new phone in the UK with phone co op is 499GBP so. My phone is less than three months old in good condition with a slight mark on one corner of the case. I am not sure the warranty status as I bought the original June 26 2016 so it is just withing the original 2 year period. However Fairphone had that phone for almost 9 months and this is a new phone so I have written to ask for an extended warranty period, or to check if it got a new 2 year warranty with the replacement. Will keep you posted. If warranty is not extended I will sell it for 350. It is in full working condition. screenshot

I would like to sell it for 395 pounds with the original case. Plus any postage costs.

Is anyone interested? I can ship from either Norway or the UK. Leaving for the UK on June 26 for 2 months.

Best wishes

Kelsang Tubchen

A new phone **

If the phone was received as a warranty replacement, the remaining warranty will be dependent on the delivery date of the original (replaced) device AFAIK. In case of doubt you might want to clarify this beforehand to avoid unexpected disappointments.

1 Like

I may well be interested in this, Kelsang. If you’re able to check the warranty situation as in BeMiGro’s post, that would be really helpful - many thanks.

Oh & I’m in the UK; I live in Edinburgh though will be passing through London soon, in case that helps to know :slight_smile:

Hi Andrea, I have emailed Fairphone to check the warranty but they can be extremely slow. The IMEI is 359069071000956 second IMEI is the same but 964 at the end. It is indigo blue back slim case, with I belive the latest camera module.

Best wishes

Tubchen

1 Like

Thanks for the tip I will check into it

If it is not in warranty you can have it cheaper :grinning:

I will be in Cambridge for a few days if you want to collect it there or when I arrive at Stansted airport. Not passing through london though sorry!

Best wishes

Tubchen

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.