European Fairphoners Community Trip to Amsterdam (#EFCT16) (22-28/8/16)

The week is set now. We will be meeting in week 34 of 2016!
Anybody else who is interested may still get in contact with us.
@Stefan you could edit you post accordingly :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was just going to do so! :wink: Edit: updated!

I am in! Just reserved the date in my calendar.

1 Like

To everyone who wants to join us and be part of the decision making process: Shout out, so @Vinni, me, or someone else can add you to the group message! :smiley:

I’ll do my very best :wink: in assistance for planning.
Date is also reserved for joining.

As soon as the programme is made, I can let you know on which parts I will join you.
Due to health problems I have to plan my days carefully.

I’m in! The date seems good, obviously I will confirm my certain presence later!

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Workshops/Activities we would like to see at the EFCT

Okay, who else wants to go? :smiley:

I’ve contacted some apartments already, so if you want to take part in the EFCT, reply here and we’ll add you to the PM, where we do the decision making. :slight_smile:

Me! I’m not sure if I can join all the activities, but definitely some:)

I’ve added you to the PM! :slight_smile:

As it seems I need to go south for the following two weeks, so I am currently considering to make a stop in Amsterdam for this event and join for a couple of days. Would fit quite well to my schedule :slight_smile:

1 Like

Calling for a 7th person to stay with us in our community apartment! :smiley:

Price for 6 nights is 247,19€ (~42€ pppn).

Reply here or contact @paulakreuzer.

I have no idea where I will end up this year. If it is possible I would like to join, but it could be a very spontaneous thing to do.
I would still like to get the information about this :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

We have found an apartment (42€pppn) for the given week and are already 6 people, who are staying there. There are 7 beds though. If you want to go and need accommodation, shout out! :smiley:

##It’s also time to think about the awesome things that will happen at the EFCT16! :smiley:
Go to this page and add your name to an activity/workshop, you could organize. If you are thinking of something completely different, add that too!

I’m gonna push this. Thinking of that week a lot but I am currently too busy to plan much more. What is the current status?

1 Like

Are you telepathic? I was just thinking about this (also, in fact, over the past week), and wondered, if I should post here… :joy:

Yeah, I noticed that. And that’s why I took the initiative.

Actually, are we still looking for one or two more people to join us? Did we have empty space? We should probably advertise that then.

1 Like

There is one bed free, if I am up to date. @paulakreuzer?

When will you have more time? I suggest to have a call with @Douwe then, to talk about the things Fairphone can provide us with, and the things we have to take care of.

1 Like

I don’t have time, I make time. Sometime next week? How should we talk? On Skype maybe?