European Fairphoners Community Trip to Amsterdam (#EFCT16) (22-28/8/16)

Me! I’m not sure if I can join all the activities, but definitely some:)

I’ve added you to the PM! :slight_smile:

As it seems I need to go south for the following two weeks, so I am currently considering to make a stop in Amsterdam for this event and join for a couple of days. Would fit quite well to my schedule :slight_smile:

1 Like

Calling for a 7th person to stay with us in our community apartment! :smiley:

Price for 6 nights is 247,19€ (~42€ pppn).

Reply here or contact @paulakreuzer.

I have no idea where I will end up this year. If it is possible I would like to join, but it could be a very spontaneous thing to do.
I would still like to get the information about this :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

We have found an apartment (42€pppn) for the given week and are already 6 people, who are staying there. There are 7 beds though. If you want to go and need accommodation, shout out! :smiley:

##It’s also time to think about the awesome things that will happen at the EFCT16! :smiley:
Go to this page and add your name to an activity/workshop, you could organize. If you are thinking of something completely different, add that too!

I’m gonna push this. Thinking of that week a lot but I am currently too busy to plan much more. What is the current status?

1 Like

Are you telepathic? I was just thinking about this (also, in fact, over the past week), and wondered, if I should post here… :joy:

Yeah, I noticed that. And that’s why I took the initiative.

Actually, are we still looking for one or two more people to join us? Did we have empty space? We should probably advertise that then.

1 Like

There is one bed free, if I am up to date. @paulakreuzer?

When will you have more time? I suggest to have a call with @Douwe then, to talk about the things Fairphone can provide us with, and the things we have to take care of.

1 Like

I don’t have time, I make time. Sometime next week? How should we talk? On Skype maybe?

I’d rather have the call in the week after Sunday, April 24th. Monday afternoon works for me, or Wednesday/Thursday evening.

Who else would like to join us?

Sorry, can’t join you.
I am up with voluntary work because of the taxforms that need to be filled in before 1 May.

That would be correct.[quote=“Stefan, post:82, topic:10905, full:true”]
I’d rather have the call in the week after Sunday, April 24th. Monday afternoon works for me, or Wednesday/Thursday evening.

Who else would like to join us?
[/quote]

I’m in.

Can try to help too, but dont know if I’m able to use Skype. Currently the only reliable and working method I know I can participate is IRC (chat), or Signal (chat / voip), unless someone sets up a SIP server.

I opened a PM for the date finding. Please post here, if you want to help organizing the #efct16 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey everybody,

the organization team (atm: @Amber, @paulakreuzer, @Vinni, @Stefan) had an online meeting yesterday evening, and we split up the tasks amongst us until the efct16. My task is to gather further ideas for workshops and social activities at the event. The community (that’s all of you! :smiley: ) will have time to enter more ideas into the wiki until 22nd of May, then there will be polls for the workshop/activities, where I’ll invite you to vote for your favourite workshops/activities. The poll’s will close one week after, on May 30th.

#Final call for ideas :bulb:
Which topic is still missing in our collection of workshops? What is your favourite way to spend a day off? Enter your ideas in the following wiki!

If you have questions, don’t hesitate to ask by replying to this post! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Stefan,

I think somehow I did not see the #efct16
I would love to join the trip!
Are there any places left?

Greetings
Werner

2 Likes

Well, everyone can attend the activities and workshops, but there are indeed beds left in our shared apartment (7 people will stay their during the week). @paulakreuzer has the overview and you need to pay the accommodation fee to him, if you’d like to stay with us; Paul has paid all beds in advance.

Would be great, if you’d join us in the apartment! :smiley:

PS: Paul and I already booked seats in the night train from Vienna, if you like I can tell you, which train we’ll take! :smiley:

There’s a poll going on until Sunday, where you can vote for your favourite workshops and social activities at the #efct16.

:arrow_right:To the poll :slight_smile: