Donation for /e/

Installed /e/ on FP3 and liked it from the beginning. People did a good job!
Therefore, made a donation to e-foundation and hope other people will follow enabling /e/ to stay for a long period.

11 Likes

I have also chosen to donate regularly.

Although I am still waiting for my FP3 to install /e/ on it, I know it’s the right decision for me overall without a doubt.

4 Likes

I have installed it too, but I am waiting for the LiveDisplay to work on FP3 to see if I make it a permanent switch.
But I really like their intention and work with this OS, so will probably make a monthly donation. To me it is really important to have valid alternatives to Google Android and especially to take a step away from G. This OS is definitely a good option.

4 Likes

According to /e/ Pie (Android 9) updates + feature tests it already seems to be working in the beta version “0.9-p-2020050352464-test-FP3”.

4 Likes

Thanks for the info.
I checked in my system updates but nothing comes up. Maybe it is because it’s just a beta version, but this would mean the fix is on it’s way.
Good news !

1 Like

I’m sure you have the regular version. They want to release a version every month. So end of this month, it’s up to you.

1 Like

I’ve made a donation too, and I’v installed /e/ both on my FP2 and on my FP3 (and on an OPO too); and I’m very glad of it

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.