🇩🇪 Navigon lässt sich nicht installieren

Ich habe bei Navigon direkt nachgefragt, die Antwort:

vielen Dank fĂĽr Ihre E-Mail.

Wir bedauern es sehr, dass die Nutzung der NAVIGON-App mit Ihrem Smartphone nicht möglich ist.

Die Ursache dafür ist die nicht vorhandene eindeutige Identifikationsnummer, die vom Gerätehersteller nicht implementiert wurde.
Aus diesem Grund kann keine erfolgreiche Registrierung angelegt werden.

Wir gehen nicht davon aus, dass dieses Problem seitens des Geräteherstellers gelöst wird.

Hat vielleicht jemand eine Lösung ???

Ich würde mal Support anschreiben, vielleicht können sie dir ja doch helfen.

Apologies for not answering in German (reading is reasonable, writing… not so much).

Their statement is true for the Fairphone 1. I’m not aware of the problem on the Fairphone 2 - they may not be aware there’s a new edition of the Fairphone.
Do you get any error message during install? Or is it listed as not compatible?

Ich habe den Fairphone-support auch angeschrieben - bis jetzt hab ich aber noch keine Antwort
Die Antwort von Navigon hab ich auch an den Support weiter geschickt.

To Johannes:
The installation starts normal - when i reach the part when the maps should be downloaded, the installation is interrupted…

Not sure whether this is related, but for some apps there are issues with Privacy Impact - see this thread. If you haven’t tried yet, you could try to see whether the re-enabling Privacy Impact helps. It might be that Privacy Impact is blocking access to the serial number…

2 Likes

I had no problems installing Navigon on FP1 (Special Edition).

:de: Der Navigonsupport teilte mir mit, dass es auf dem FP1 aufgrund der Registrierungsinformation oder was in der Richtung nicht funktioniert. Auf meinem FP2 hat es mit der Navigonversion 4.9.2 geklappt.

:gb: Navigonsupport told me that it does not work on the FP1 because of this registration info or something similar. On my FP2 it is working with Navigon version 4.9.2.

1 Like

Thanks Joahannes !!!
the privacy impact was the solution…
Now everything works perfect

1 Like