So I softbricked my phone and don’t know how to recover:
- After a failed atempt to update linage os from 16 to 17 i decided to wipe data and sytem partitions using twrp and start over again.
- So i checked everything in the twrp advanced wipe menu and rebooted into fastboot.
- Then i tried to boot the linage recovery:
$ sudo fastboot boot lineage-17.1-20210201-recovery-FP3.img Sending 'boot.img' (65536 KB) OKAY [ 1.722s] Booting FAILED (remote: 'unknown reason') fastboot: error: Command failed
- Welp … ok lets try using twrp:
$ sudo fastboot boot twrp-3.5.0_9-0-FP3.img Sending 'boot.img' (29490 KB) OKAY [ 0.773s] Booting FAILED (remote: 'unknown reason') fastboot: error: Command failed
- The phone curretly automatically only starts fastboot
- Any ideas?
edit: just realized when the
Booting FAILED (remote: 'unknown reason') line shows up the fairphone logo flashes up for a fraction of a scond before the fastboot menu shows up again, so it tries to reboot?