Camera and battery for FP2

I have an extra battery and camera module (I think its the 8MP) for FP2. Both a working. Happy to give them out to someone who can use.
Thanks

NB: If you are interested and want to send a direct message, please check #how-to-dm.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

@Stamena: I’d be interested. How old is the battery and to where could you ship?

I bought it last year but haven’t used it. I am based in UK so not sure the battery can be send abroad.

1 Like

I might be able to get an address in the UK to ship it to and pick it up there later. Let me check. How much would it be and what means of payment could you accept?

Hi. I am giving them out as there was a mistake with the shipment at the time and I never paid for them. It doesn’t feel right to take money for something I got for free. If you can only cover the postage that would be great but I don’t think it will be that much anyway.

3 Likes

Thank you!
I am planning to use those myself and will offer them for free here again should I ever not need them anymore in the future. I’ll try to sort out the shipping address then over the weekend. I’ll contact you via a private message then.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.