Bug that stops me from using the top menu and the bottom buttons

Hi everyone !:slight_smile:

I’m using a FP2 that I bought last year in november, and I’m actually running Fairphone Open 19.02.1 on it (I installed Fairphone Open on it just at the beginning and I have always been satisfied of it :slight_smile:

The problem is that when I woke up this morning and turned my FP on, it started to act very weirdly :

First of all, there is this bar on top of the screen when you slide down. Usually you can slide it down once, and you can slide it a second time to get more parameters (for example, one I use several times a day : the luminosity). I can’t slide it a second time, I stay strucked on the first view.

Second of all, when I use the buttons at the bottom of the screen (the circle button in the middle that makes me go home and the square button on the right that makes me switch between my different opened applications), it doesn’t make anything. I have the usual lightened visual return telling me that my FP saw that I touched the buttons, but I have no reaction when usually, these buttons work perfectly.

Of course I tried to turn it off and on again twice, but I can’t find anything about it on the internet and there is no way I can manage to make things go back as they were.

Any idea on how to set it back as it was ?

Thanks for reading and thanks in advance for your responses ! :slight_smile:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Notification bar, home button not working, system ui tuner not visible