Bluetooth automatically turns on after (re)boot

Did you read the above and also disable the scanning ??

I guess no one really knows why this workaround helps, however it helps with your issue (BT enabled at reboot). Anything else would be best adressed to Fairphone directly as it seems to be bug #contactsupport

By disabling the bluetooth doesn’t seem to start automatically.

A similar issue is thyat Bluetooth can be enabled still via the pull down menu but the location option cannot.

It seems that a vagrant user can turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth even if they do not have access to the select any source. And Aeroplane Mode will disable both.

Another oddity is that although unless logged in the bluetooth source can not be changed the last connection is enabled.

UPDATE: I’ve just sent this off to the Beta team ~ albeit for A11 on the FP3

It’s a bug. Best is to report it as well and #contactsupport, they prioritize issues based on incoming tickets. The forum isn’t actively monitored by FP staff. So it’s better for direct your attention to FP support.

No I have complianed about that description, ‘we’ are just helpers like Santas, but I feel more like a gnome in the dark tapping away for hours on a keybord.

Nothing to do with Fairphone, it’s a silly forum user status and totally inappropriate, God knows what the Angels must be thinking, though like Fairphone, no doubt God and the Angels tghink they have more entertaing taskd to bide their time with.
:om:

Maybe more like mother’s little helpers often.

Well at least this issue got resolved with Android 12.