English

Battery Fairphone2

Hello,

anyone to sell the battery for FP2?
Thank you.

Best,
Jakub

They appear to be available officially from Fairphone.

1 Like

I have some left, cant say much about the health.
dm when interested

Just to bring attention to this sentence of the #market template:

Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

4 Likes

Did you try a #dic:kickstart to see if that’s helpful. With a kickstart the software of the battery is reset.

1 Like

Thank you. At least some battery life health. Where are you based?

I am sorry, do not understand. Is it some app?

I live in Germany

Regards Chris

1 Like

It may be useful to know that batteries have a limited lifespan - after a certain period of use, they start to become less and less powerful, so even if you can get a secondhand battery, its use will be limited and it’ll perform worse and wear out a lot sooner than the original one. If you can spare the money, it’s definitely worth getting a brand new battery from FP (like @amoun already suggested above).

4 Likes

No, it a page on this forum. Here is a better link

kickstart

3 Likes

Hehehe, good one! Thank you. Really did work! After 10min of kicking with empty battery phone, result: 52% after the swith on :smiley:

3 Likes

OK, let me know the price and if you are willing to send me to Praha (CZ), I would appreciate it. I can send money via EUR bank transfer.

Ahoj @Bergziege, if you have more than one that you want to sell I may be interested too. Then I’m also ready to share a shipment with @kubeti. (If not too late)

1 Like

Yes, you are definitely right and I bought same “died” battery as I have. Experience for next time. Thank you.

No, do not buy it. The are ready for a rubbish as mine.

1 Like

Hi, yes they ariived, thank you. Even they are dead as mine. Best, Jakub.

Anyway, thanks for this thread where we learn how to give back a bit of life to old batteries.

reminder: Dictionary Entry: Kickstart

2 Likes

sorry to hear that :frowning: