Battery do not charge

I’ve a problem with my Fairphone 2. My English is not the best, but I try anyway…

My phone don’t want to charge any more. It all started at lunchtime today (I think). My phone did lose percentage of battery when I used it with the charger in. I stopped use it at 4%, but still losing… It dropped to 0% but stayed on. I wrote to support, and when I did I needed IMEI-number and took out the charger and the phone died at once…

Put the charger back in again but dident help. I’ve taken the battery out for 30 minutes twice and tried several cables and chargers. All with the same result… red light flashing, startscreen, dead… red light flashing, startscreen, “updating apps” (26-34 out of 1xx), dead. And then it starts over…

The thing is I saw this updating-thing after a couple of hour and maybe it makes the troubleshooting a bit changed? Some weeks ago I tried to update to the latest version, but did not success. After quite a while (if I remember it correct) I restarted the phone and it started up with the old version. After that I did not update the phone in hope there would be a new version really soon that took care about the update-problem.

But, that should not change the fact that the battery not even charging… or?

Any Idea of what to do?

Thanks!

A post was merged into an existing topic: FP2 Won’t turn on or charge - See first post for troubleshooting