Add information to a wiki

In this topic

Should i add an information by clicking in a green pencil. There is no pencil when i enter the topic by my mobile.

In the list is yesmin as a travel esim dealer for fairphone. But on the website of yesmin is the fairphone not in the list of devices

Hi and welcome. The pencil is at the bottom and its not green, not sure if this was previously green or just looks different depending on theme and browser.

Not sure if a niche phone like the FP would be listed by provider and I assume they cannot list all devices on the market

1 Like

The Fairphone is a niche device and it will not show up as supported in many cases because of that. But that does not mean that it doesn’t work. This is one reason why we have the wiki.

2 Likes

You might only be able to edit a Wiki once you have reached the next trust level “basic user”:

It should not take that long, you will need just a little bit activity in this forum (see link above for details).

6 Likes

Agree. Thank you for your assistance

Ah ok. I will do my best to reach the next level

I can’t edit the wiki page myself, but would like to note that in France, Orange (France) is offering eSIMs (and even sells the Fairphone).
I currently live in France and easily changed my old hardware “Orange” SIM with an eSIM online. Took about 2 minutes, the swap costs €10. My Fairphone accepted it without problem and is working fine since (5G and all).
Could somebody please add that?

Why can’t you edit the Wiki? Is there a message when you hit the Edit button?

Your info will be lost here in this topic about editing Wikis, sorry to say.

1 Like

Because I didn’t know I could! I am quite new here…
Anyway done, I have added the entry, thanks!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.