Where to get a case / cover for FP1?

Hi there,

I had two 3D printed cases for my FP1, but once the phone fell down, they broke. I just had the second one broken only 2 weeks after buying it… Does anyone have an idea where to get one? I am looking for a case that always stays on the phone, maybe a bit more elastic than pure plastic. I don’t want one that needs to be taken off or opened in order to use the phone. When FP1 was released, that kind could be ordered from the FP site, but it’s not produced anymore.

Many thanks!
Juliane

1 Like

You can choose a flexible material during the checkout process. I recommend to search for “discount code shapeways” in your preferred search engine. They always have discount codes for free shipping (which change every month unfortunately).

2 Likes

Thanks a lot!! Case ordered, discount code found.
Juliane

1 Like

After 3 years of searching for one I at last found a case that fits my FP1. See pictures.You have to look for a case meant for a S36H (Sony 36 H or Sony Experia L) . It fits perfectly well. I found it in a Chinese shop when on hollidays. This case is a kind of booklet, but in the internet I found similar cases without the cover, like on this site: https://shop.brando.com/sony-xperia-l-rubberized-back-hard-case_p09924c1585d004.html

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.