Where did my 3rd page with all my apps go?

Honestly, I was so excited about the Fairphone but it has been so much trouble that I regret getting it.
The latest is that my third page, the one with all my apps (including texting) has disappeared. On the bottom of the home screen I only have two dots now, and can only swipe between two pages.

Also wondering if there is a market for people who want to buy Fairphones used? I want to return to an iphone. The Fairphone has been one hassle after another. The iphone just works.

Unfortunately I can’t help you with your problem, but if you really want to sell you FP, go to this thread: Unofficial second hand Fairphone 2 marketplace (sell/buy)

I guess you accidentally deleted the “My Apps” widget.

To get it back long press an empty space on the home screen (or if you don’t have an empty space press the two dots) then choose “widgets” swipe until the “My Apps” widget appears, long press it, “move” it to the right edge of the screen until a new homescreen appears and release it there.

3 Likes

Thanks – that fixed it. :thumbsup:

Thank you – I am getting ever close to selling and going back to the iphone. I love the ethos of Fairphone but it is just one issue after another.

I don’t want to offend you, but using an Android Phone is not that hard. And if you need help with something, we can find a solution to almost everything in this forum. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.