What will your next smartphone be? [poll]

Great ! Can you believe each of us poured as much as 535€ in their friendship with you ? Priceless :wink:

4 Likes

Haha, yeah, and you could have stopped there. But you didn’t. And for that I am grateful
:smile:

3 Likes

13% now! :laughing:

3 Likes

And a great number of friends :sunglasses: My administrator account on my desktop, my internet account on my desktop, my Fairphone, all are seen as separate users that hadn’t voted yet. If need be, I can ask the Vincent that owns a laptop to vote. Shhht!

All for the good cause of taking on Microsoft at 15% and putting fairness and sustainability 2nd place in the poll :deciduous_tree: You can recognize I’m more into utilitarian Peter Singer principles than Kantian imperatives.

1 Like

I think P. Singer would disagree with poll manipulation for the FP (he would ask you to give your FP money to the most cost-effective charities) , K. Popper would at least like that people get trained to trust polls even less and N. Machiavelli’s prince would just love it. :space_invader:

5 Likes

That’s why you should never believe polls…

1 Like

14%!!! So close to Microsoft! :smiley:

2 Likes

Joking aside, this was what I had in mind while writing about Singer: GiveWell homepage | their mistakes page (nice idea) | Wikipedia.

1 Like

One can vote again every day people! :open_mouth:

We got Microsoft :tada:

2 Likes

No, one cannot vote once per day. You can only vote with different devices/IPs.

PS.: I just got this little popup from the forum, when I started this very post:

[quote]Let others join the conversation

This topic is clearly important to you – you’ve posted more than 24% of the replies here.

Are you sure you’re providing adequate time for other people to share their points of view, too?[/quote]

Well it’s probably 25% by now… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Do you feel that I should post less here?

PPS.: There must be a Xiaomi-community somewhere because the numbers raised from 1% to 3% (Xiaomi took away 1% each from Apple and Microsoft). Good for us that they are sabotaging Microsoft… :wink:

1 Like

Well then my macbook creates a different ID every day at midnight.

I think I got you beat with topics like the Dictionary (24/29=83%) and the Wiki (100%).

3 Likes

Yes! 15% and better than Microsoft! :grinning:

4 Likes

Nah, simply block cookies for the website’s domain and refresh the page after voting. You can vote again.

2 Likes

Fairphone is at 17%!!! :smiley: Was that you, deleting cookies? :wink:

Edit: Next task: Take :green_apple: and make place :one: :trophy:! :smiley:
Edit2: Sorry, I just saw, that it’s 18% already! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Edit3: It’s 21% now… There’s something fishy here! :fish: :smirk:

3 Likes

Oooops, did I catch myself deleting all cookies from watson.ch? :smiley:

Though, I have to say, I have never heard about that side or news channel before, and I don’t know how larger their user base is, but for me it seems rather futile to boost something on their website.

Anyhow, it is fun to see FP rising there. I think I will have a discussion with my cookie settings again :wink:
21% now.

2 Likes

Cookies, that’s a jolly good idea :smiling_imp:

And we have 22% now !

Up to 23%, and Apple is down to 29%.

1 Like

This poll is super fair, and truly represent the worlwide opignion ! who dares to say it’s not ??? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
(my phone voted, my pc voted 2 times, my tablet voted, my roomate pc voted (but not him) and my roomate phone voted :grin:)

3 Likes