Wallpaper FP 6+

Hi

just bought a Fp6 + with Murena os inside. I don’t have the new awesome wallpaper from Fairphone. Do you know where I can download them? Many thanks

Hi,

here’s my blue wallpaper for the Fairphone 6+.

Ever since I received my Fairphone 6+ running EOS this week, I’ve had just one thing on my mind: finding that blue wallpaper you can see on the Fairphone website but nowhere else.

It goes so well with my Cobalt Blue Fairphone – I love it – so I just wanted to share it with you.
It wasn’t easy to track down the original artwork by the artist Nikodem Szpunar.

I highly recommend checking out his other hand-drawn works – they’re simply incredible.

After downloading, here’s the result !

Hello,

As a user of FP5 can I ask for a file with these cobalt blue wallpaper?

hello and welcome to the community forum

the file is downloadable from the post above.

Hello,

Is this the one with the outline of a mobile phone? It’s unfortunately bad resolution…

Didn’t look that bad to me (see below) but please feel free to do more search or message the person who posted it directly (you will need to hang here just a bit to move up the trust level).

I Made it with a Screenshot and chatgpt

Here is the link for the deserted picture.

file_0000000096908210985e7297b7312514_Foto Krass-Scharf|281x500