Waiting for Support for more than one month!

Hi,

I’m not sure this is the right place to complain, but I’m running out of patience, and since my mails are no more handled by support, I hope somebody will read this and help me.
So, 2 monthes ago, support decided that my Fairphone had a problem with battery loading: they sent me a new one, but after testing, the problem remained.
Consequently, as a second step, they agreed that I should send back the whole phone to let them analyze and send me a new one.
I received a mail telling that a DOA had been agreed, and that I should receive a mail telling me how to send my phone back to support.
This was one month ago, and till now, I have not received anything, so I cannot return my phone. I have sent several mais to support (in the thread of theopened ticket), but I do not receive any answer: it looks like the case is no more handled by support.
I know they’ve got a lot to do at support level, but one month without any new is very long:
Does anybody know what I should do, since mails are not handled ?

Thanks in advance,

Guenhaël

Have you checked your spam folders (also in your webmail client)?

The infamous support backlog is actually reduced drastically by now so your long waiting time seems like a glitch in the system to me.
It’s probably best to give them a call. Have your support ticket number ready for reference.

2 Likes

Hi
Thanks for replying …
Yes, I’ve checked, but even if it was in a spam folder, I should at least see the support answers in the support page dedicated to my incident ticket (mails sent are only copies of what is in this page) … and I only see the mail I sent on this support page …

Guenhaël

2 Likes

Okay, there is definitely something wrong in their system. You should indeed call them, as @paulakreuzer suggested above.

Hi

OK, I called them one minute ago, and indeed, the ticket was more or less “lost”. The women I had at the phone told that it was because the 2 persons who had started to manage the ticket had left the company (!) since then …
Hope this is not something common …

Thanks for your help,

Guenhaël.

2 Likes

Could Fairphone solve your issue? Can we close the topic? :slight_smile:

Hi Stefan,

Yes, as I answered Paul, I called them and learnt that the ticket was in a big “sleep” state since persons who dealt with it have left the company.

Thanks,

Guenhaël

2 Likes