Vote for your favorite color - Fairphone 3 Cases!

Sorry to weigh in on this topic so late. You could try webcam covers such as these: https://www.soomz.io/en/shop-residential-customers/webcam-covers/ There are extra thin ones (0.7 mm) available.

1 Like

That is exactly what I need, thanks a ton!

Ich habe mich nun mal an Fairphone gewandt, genauer gesagt an die Mail-Adresse auf der promotions.fairphone.com Seite (" fairphone@activationboxx.com").
Folgende Antwort habe ich erhalten:

Hi!

Registration for this campaign must be made online at www.promotions.fairphone.com between May 4, 2020 and June 15, 2020. An incomplete registration or a registration that arrives after 23:59 on June 15 2020 will not be accepted.
The registration period for the participating reseller Proximus and Epic in Belgium, as well as Vodafone Ireland lasts from May 4, 2020 until 15 July 2020 at 23.59.

Unfortunately the campaign is closed for other purchases. So your purchase is not eligible for the promotion, sorry!

Hope to have informed you sufficiently.

Sehr merkwürdig das Mobilcom-Debitel als offizieller Partner nicht Teil der Aktion ist…

:de: Die Daten klingt fast danach, dass hier jemand noch über die abgelaufene Ohrhöreraktion spricht …

:gb: The dates almost sound like what they are talking about is the expired earphone promotion …

Ich habe mich hierzu nochmals an Fairphone via Instagram gewandt.
Das falschen Daten sind mir erst beim erneuten Lesen aufgefallen…

I have again contacted Fairphone via Instagram for this.
The wrong data only came to my attention when I read it again.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Fairphone 3 official screen protectors

Fairphone’s newsletter announced that the green case will become available from wednesday, 1st July.

EDIT: The green case can be bought in the shop now. Unfortunately the original discount code (10€) only works with the black case, but not the green one.

2 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Fairphone discounts 2020

The best color is blue. The same one of the fairphone’s box. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, I wish I’d read this before ordering! :open_mouth: Maybe I’ll buy an extra, if I can afford it. I’d love a yellow or orange one :heart_eyes:

You are aware, that the cover is available in black and green only and that there is no timetable for the release of more/other colors?

Just arrived. Well, it’s green.

5725FAAF-E1C4-43DC-B190-F9CC691A78CD

Reminds me of someone…

4 Likes

That came quickly! When did you order it?

I think about two weeks ago.

Just an idea and suggestion:

Everyone who gets herself/himself one of the new black or green protective cases and still has a back cover with an intact FAIRPHONE lettering – consider swapping it with someone who lost some back cover letters who will not get herself/himself a protective case. Under your protective case, missing letters will be invisible to everyone anyway, so why not offering a trade with someone who could need it?

P.S.: Of course this must be a swap – a two-way trade – because even when you have a protective case on your FP3, you still need a back cover inside to keep the battery in place.

6 Likes

Because it just prolongs the disgruntlement when the process of losing letters starts all over again from the start … just let them all fall off and be done with it :wink: .

4 Likes

@AnotherElk
I fully agree.
Adding shipping back and forth - to me - seems a total waste of time, money and - most important - resources.

In my humble opinion it’s just something optical, nothing functional and therefore not the least important. But, obviously, design is much more important to lots of people. And they have every right for their priorities.
Therefore Fairphone should really address the “back-cover woes”.

1 Like

Is this still the case, or could we get an official statement on when some of the other colors will be available?

I have two friends with Fairphone 3’s, and as cases would be an awesome way to keep track of which phone is whose, it would be a bit stupid if we all got green cases now. :smiley:

I wouldn’t know of any timetable.
And I am not sure, it exists.

Maybe @formerFP.Com.Manager does know more.

But there are cases by other manufacturers as well; though those are most likely sleeves or maybe flip cases.
You can find some in the following threads:

2 Likes

Vodafone free cover offer.
I have contacted you but no reply since 2 weeks.
How can I claim the free cover? The bumper is too loose and does not sit properly on the phone.