Volunteers needed: Test our recycling program experience!

Hey all!

It’s Kelly again, Fairphone’s social media wizard!

For Friday March 17, we need at least 3 volunteers to help us test a prototype of our new recycling experience on our website!

What’ll it involve?
-15 minutes on Skype with us testing a prototype

• Being part of a unique Fairphone community experience

If you’re interested, please contact our resident UX designer, akshay@fairphone.com.

Happy Tuesday!

Best,

Kellz

1 Like

Does it have to be Skype? So many permissions, so little freedom…

3 Likes

Good Point! We’ll use Hangouts too, whichever everyone’s comfortable with!

1 Like

Oh yeah, G%§$e. Much better! :wink:

Do the volunteers need to be seen too or wouldn’t it be enough if you did a live-stream with a chat?

4 Likes

We just need a screen-cast + voice call so we can follow along with your experience. So video isn’t needed, just helps to guage people’s reactions better :smiley:

Giving @paulakreuzer the choice between Skype and hangouts is like asking him whether he wants salt or vinegar with his tea. :tea: :wink: Know your community! :wink:

10 Likes

I happily join the bashing of centralized communication “services”, but how about alternative suggestions? For example https://meet.jit.si/ is free software and usable without any account. Not free software, but at least usable without any registration would be https://appear.in/.

More involved would be to use one of these video/voice messengers but I have no idea which of them offer screen-casting.

Edit: I don’t have time on Friday anyway :wink:

4 Likes

For Friday March 17, we need at least 3 volunteers to help us test a prototype of our new recycling experience on our website!

Haha I love how such an innocent request develops in this community. :joy:

But seriously, @paulakreuzer @m4lvin are you in? :wink:

Yuck! Tea. :sick: :wink:

If we do it via Jitsi I’m in.

1 Like

I am in…but definitely not through Skype or Hangouts…Seriously, you must be joking to even suggest these options…

2 Likes

@m4lvin good suggestion! @paulakreuzer @vthejay We’ll do it via Jitsi!

6 Likes

I would be happy to test, although I have not bought a fairphone yet.

Skype? Hangout? whatever you like… :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you to everyone who took part in this test & showed interest!
(and thanks to @m4lvin for the alternative video calling option)

I’ll be analysing the results over the next few days, and I’ll send you the findings!

• we’ll be setting up more like this so I’ll keep you all posted on any new research we start!

Best,
Akshay

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.