🇩🇪 USB Plug and SIM Card

Hallo zusammen, eine Frage: Bei meinem Fairphone 3+ funktioniert die Buchse für das Mini USB kabel nicht mehr richtig - man kann das Kabel zwar reinstecken, es “klickt” aber nicht mehr und der Stecker sitzt dann relativ lose drin. Seitdem das so ist habe ich auch den Eindruck, dass das Aufladen nicht mehr ganz zuverlässig funktioniert. Und ebenfalls seitdem muss ich auch 5 - 10 Mal pro Tag mein SIM Karte anmelden (das muss man ja normalerweise nur wenn man das Telefon ausgeschaltet hatte, was ich nicht tue). Können die Dinge zusammenhängen?

Hello everyone, a question: With my Fairphone 3+, the socket for the Mini USB cable no longer works properly - you can plug the cable in, but it no longer “clicks” and the plug is then relatively loose in it. Since then, I also have the impression that charging no longer works quite reliably. And also since then I have to register my SIM card 5 - 10 times a day (you usually only have to do that if you had turned off the phone, which I don’t). Can things be connected?

Please note unless you received your phone two years ago you can use the warranty, so if you are close to two years it may be worth contacting support as well as asking for user ideas.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.