Unable to charge battery

Yes I was wrong, not sure why I had that figure in my head, maybe the 3.85 and the 4 got mixed up.

Thanks for repeating that I had erred, I have amended my previous posts to that effect. :slight_smile:

1 Like

And to clarify my mistake on this issue, I had overlooked the relevant issue that this related to a separate charger for batteries in general, that would be suitable for FPs

So the general statement that there are chargers with lower voltage as @mde pointed out is true.

Yet another apology for my misinterpretation of a query I was a bit too quick to try and answer. Oops! Again

1 Like

Just a brief message to say I received the the Ansmann universal charger Powerline Vario X an hour ago. Initial impression: Its contact pins seem to reach deep enough into the contact canyons both of the FP3 battery as well as the FP4 battery to trigger the Powerline’s charging display (no vertical battery position needed to fit the contact pins). I will create a standalone topic once I can provide more experience with it. Update 06/02/2022. Find the topic here:

4 Likes