UK Phone Co-op: issue with mobile internet

In case it’s helpful for anyone, I’ve just spoken with the Phone Co-op, after having some trouble getting online with mobile data. I could access the internet fine when connected to wifi, but on mobile data nothing would load, and I’d see a small cross next to the signal bars at the top of the screen. I did some basic troubleshooting (checking the card wasn’t dirty/dusty, resetting my APN settings, switching flight mode on/off, restarting my phone) but without any luck.

Apparently there was an issue at the Phone Co-op yesterday (Weds 15th) afternoon which was the cause. Their customer support team were super helpful and it only took a minute for them to update my record and fix it. If you’ve had trouble accessing the internet on mobile data since yesterday, it’s worth giving them a ring on 500.

3 Likes

Thanks, Jayelbe. That’s helpful. I’ve had no mobile network for a couple of weeks! I’ll ring them and see if they can help.
Jude

PS
The number 500 doesn’t work!
Jude

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.