đŸ‡«đŸ‡· 🇬🇧 Telephone brickĂ© une solution?

You are already in EDL mode, that’s the point

Well, I’m glad, but what do I make of this?
I’m talking to my phone, it’s pretty good but I don’t know what to do with it.
excuse me for that it’s not against you I’m a little annoyed because I feel the solution can be close
I pray to the god stallman for a solution lol

bien je suis content mais j’en fait quoi de ça?
je dialogue avec mon tel c’est plutît bien mais je ne sais pas quoi en faire
excuse moi pour ça ce n’est pas contre toi je m’agace un peu car je sens la solution peut ĂȘtre proche
Je prie le dieu stallman pour avoir une solution lol
pour ceux qui ne sont pas au courant Richard Stallman est le crĂ©ateur de GNU d’oĂč son titre de Dieu :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am not exaclty sure, what is possible.
The first thing I’d try is sending it the sbl1.img as Image.
You can also try changing Mode to “Memory Debug” which may present the EMMC as a mass storage device to your system that would allow restoring sbl1 and aboot.

1 Like

uh how do I change the memory mode (adb, edl.py) or whatever I’m a bit lost with all this, also how do I get the image up?
I’m very happy for your help and I’m sorry to take up your time for me.
Thank you very much.

heu comment je fais pour changer le mode de mĂ©moire (adb, edl.py) ou autre je suis un peu perdu avec tout ça, aussi comment je fais pour remonter l’image
je suis trÚs content de ton aide et je suis désolé de prendre de ton temps pour moi
Merci beaucoup

1 Like

I was suggesting you try to use the second tool i linked to, which has a GUI.

1 Like

pressing power up and down while you turn on the phone, should enable EDL mode (black screen)

sahara and edl.py can load the sbl1.img, but I doubt that is enough in your sitution
you also need to restore aboot and tz and such

1 Like

It seems @basxto and I have a solution for you!

you need edl.py, which you already have.
Download unbrick.zip and extract in the directory where you have edl.py.
Take the battery out of the phone and put it back in.
Connect the phone, then run:

./edl.py wl unbrick --loader=unbrick/prog_emmc_firehose_8953_ddr.mbn && ./edl.py reset

After that you should be able to get back into fastboot.
From there you can use Fairphone_FP3_8901.2.A.0105.20191217_12171325_user_release-keys_dump.zip with @pigpig’s flasher script

7 Likes

@YakRap have you had a chance to try this?

1 Like

Hello everyone.
It took me a while to get back from upgrading my debian from stretch to buster.
I just launched the command and it’s wonderful when I turn on the tel it tells me FAIRPHONE mode unbricked edition
Now he needs to load up a little and I’ll take it from there.
many thanks to @basxto @pigpig @k4y0z and the ones I forget
if you can pass on the information to my German friend who has the same problem if he hasn’t already done so
Really a BIG THANK YOU to all those who took the trouble to look into the problem.
I’ll let you know what happens next

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Bonjour a tous
J’ai Ă©tĂ© un peu long a revenir du a l’upgrade de ma debian de stretch vers buster
Je viens de lancer la commande et c’est merveilleux quand j’allume le tel il me dis FAIRPHONE mode unbricked edition
là il faut qu’il charge un peu et je m’occupe de la suite
un grand merci a @basxto @pigpig @k4y0z et ceux que j’oublie
si vous pouvez transmettez l’information Ă  mon ami allemand qui a le mĂȘme problĂšme si ce n’est dĂ©jĂ  fait
Vraiment un GRAND MERCI Ă  tous ceux qui on pris la peine de se pencher sur le problĂšme
Je vous tiens au courant de la suite

5 Likes

Glad to hear, it worked out for you!

That was a little joke on our side, SCNR :rofl:

To get back your normal bootlogo head over here:

To everyone wondering, what he’s talking about:

5 Likes

I still have a problem with flash.sh and the command returns FAILED (remote Partition flashing is not allowed).
Maybe it’s because on this one in fastboot mode I have DEVICE STATE - locked

Pour la suite j’ai encore un problùme avec flash.sh la commande me renvoie FAILED (remote Partition flashing is not allowed)
C’est peut ĂȘtre du fait que sur le tel en mode fastboot j’ai DEVICE STATE - locked

Otherwise for the image I will keep it for a while in memory of my mistake and the people who helped me.

Sinon pour l’image je vais la garder quelque temps en souvenir de mon erreur et des gens qui mon aidĂ©

I did not think of that

Try the following command:
fastboot oem unlock

or if that doesn’t work try:
fastboot oem 8901_unlock

EDIT:
Did you have to unlock when you flashed the FP2 FPOOS?

1 Like

No when I flashed it I didn’t unlock anything the flashing is done without any question with FP2 OS
there he is doing the flash with lots of OKAY.
and
 he just finished with Slot b was successfully flashed.

Non quand je l’ai flashĂ© je n’ai rien dĂ©verrouiller le flashage c’est effectuĂ© sans posĂ© de question avec FP2 OS
lĂ  il en train de faire le flashage avec plein de OKAY
et 
 il vient de finir avec Slot b was successfully flashed

Unlock with fastboot oem 8901_unlock

1 Like

Strange that you could flash the FP2 without unlocking.

If everything was flashed successfully, you should be able to reboot into the OS
fastboot reboot

Let us know how that goes.

1 Like

Um, I flashed an FP3 with FP2 FPOS.
and I used the bat script on windows 10 after a quick read it seems less secure than the sh script.

Now after a reboot he gives me 2 options:
try again which produces a white screen
factory data reset that I haven’t tried.
before I get there I have an option menu that appears where I can choose the fastboot, restart, stop and recovery mode.

I have an HP OMEN laptop with windows 10 that I’m using here.
and a pc with debian buster where is plugged in the such

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Humm j’ai flashĂ© un FP3 avec FP2 FPOS
et j’ai utilisĂ© le script bat sur windows 10 aprĂšs une lecture rapide il me semble moins sĂ©curisĂ© que le script sh

Maintenant aprÚs un redémarrage il me propose 2 options :
try again qui produit un Ă©cran blanc
factory data reset que je n’ai pas essayĂ©
avant d’en arriver lĂ  j’ai un menu d’option qui apparait ou je peut choisir le mode fastboot, redĂ©marrage, arrĂȘt et recovery

J’ai un portable HP OMEN avec windows 10 que j’utilise là
et un pc avec debian buster ou est branché le tel

1 Like

Try the factory reset option.

The option menu with the 5 second timeout is due to the unlocked bootloader.
You may be able to relock the bootloader, once you have confirmed that you can boot into the OS.
Although you might want to stay unlocked and enjoy having access to TWRP and custom ROMs.

2 Likes

Ok it’s done now, I’m going to look for a non google OS before I put a sim card in the device.
but since it’s working well now I’m gonna take the time to make things right.
and I’m going to go see TWRP but as I have to translate almost everything it will take me some time :slight_smile:

Ok c’est fait maintenant je vais chercher un OS non google avant de mettre une carte sim dans l’appareil
mais comme il fonctionne bien maintenant je vais prendre le temps de faire les choses correctement
et je vais aller voir TWRP mais comme il faut que je traduise a peut prĂšs tout il va me falloir du temps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good to hear, you might want to let it update to the newer firmware though and test that everything is working before switching the OS. (You can do that without registering a google account)

2 Likes

SOS Fairphone 3 soft brick
il est bloque sur bootloader mode il ne veux pas passe en recovery mode

merci de votre réponse

1 Like

problĂšme solutionner

1 Like