"Survey on smartphones: Share Your Insights and Shape Research!"

:loudspeaker: Attention Forum Members! :loudspeaker:

Hello everyone,

I hope you’re all doing well! I’m currently working on a research project for my Master’s program titled ‘From Disposability to Conviviality: Investigating Planned Obsolescence and Conviviality in Smart Phones’, and I’m in need of some valuable insights from diverse perspectives. If you could spare a few moments of your time, I would greatly appreciate your participation in my survey.

The survey aims to gather opinions on modular smartphones like Fairphone. Your input will contribute significantly to my research efforts and help me gain a deeper understanding of how modular smartphones can help in achieving sustainability and conviviality.

Here’s the link to the survey:

Your responses will be kept confidential and used for research purposes only which will be deleted after my thesis defence in August. Thank you so much for your time and contribution!

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need further clarification.
You can email me at: r.thomasgomez@student.utwente.nl

Best regards,
Reethu Thomas Gomez

11 Likes

Hope you’ll remember to leave a link in August here in this topic to your published thesis…! I’m sure all participants will be interested in the results. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I shared the link in a Shiftphones Group, hoping you will get some answers from those users as well

5 Likes

hi maybe it’s only me having this question.
or i dit get something wrong.

but i have a question.

what do you exactly mean with a modulaire smartphone, like most smartphones where customer repairable before the manufacturer started making this more and more difficult each new model they brought out.

so is a Nokia express music or a Samsung S4 modular smartphone in your union? i will say Yes.

greetings

Tom