Hi Johannes,

Thank you very much for answering! I got ā€œPlease insert numberā€ when I
tried to submit it. But I had inserted all the numbers - at least I
thought so (and it didnt say which number was missing, so I had no idea
what was wrong). Now I found out that I inserted the wrong number. It
has to be the Unique identifier (serial number / IMEI1) number, and I
thought that that was the product number was (which is on the order) for
example. 1FP21FPHN03-02A.

wellā€¦finally I found out and I have a ticket number now!

thanx, Iris

Im now approximately waiting a month for a response from fairphone :frowning:
My Request number is #112923 @anon48893843

My Ticketnumber: 114431, not waiting a month but to long for simply email-support @anon48893843.

Hi! Iā€™m very sorry to see the long waiting list here. :(((
Waiting for weeks for a reply on how to return my phone that is not working, can not be without phone any longer!
Please answer mail now! #115663 @anon48893843

Waiting since June 3 for a reply, could ya @anon48893843 check Request #108420.

Hi Michael, I replied to the request but didnā€™t get an answer so far. Did
you see it?

Hi FP team/@anon48893843 , what about my ticket #112600? I want to return my FP2 to get it repaired or replaced, please advise how to proceed. Thanks

Hi Michael, I have responded to your response. Could you now respond to my response now please, as I have been waiting three days again. Thanks Jonty
PS Are you feeling overworked?

Iā€™m REALLY starting to lose my patience. Iā€™ve had an unusable fairphone since day 1. I finally got a reply after 2 months instructing me to return it but the website form doesnā€™t let me select my product (fairphone 2 transparent) Iā€™ve sent further messages detailing this but I get no reply. Iā€™m not prepared to wait another 2 months. Can I have a resolution to this IMMEDIATELY!!!

My next step if I donā€™t get this resolved NOW is to round up everyone here with the same issues and commence legal action as it seems to be the only solution.

Could you place your ticketnumber here.

1 Like

hey leute :slight_smile: , da mich der support auf das forum hier her geleitet hat , nach dem ich dem support zweimal geschrieben habe das ich das handy zurĆ¼cksenden will.
ich habe so wie viele andere hier probleme mit dem fairphone2, da sich das telefon selbst neustartet bzw auch gar nicht mehr angeht.Da muss ich erst den akku entfernen und wieder einsetzten das ich es wieder nutzen kann. Auch mit meiner sim karte kommt das FP2 nicht klar stĆ¼rzt dauerhaft ab. viele apps funktionieren nicht bzw stĆ¼rzt das handy auch wieder ab.
weiƟ einer wo ich das FP2 hinschicken muss ? (da mir der support anscheinend keine auskunft geben will wo ich es hinschicken )

Please place your ticketnumber here.

1 Like

How many times do I need to do that before something is actually resolved?? Iā€™ve already done this. Here they go again! @anon48893843
so far:
#99099 - 14th April
#106921- 26th of May
#111345. 19th of June
#115381 - 10th of July

This is fun!

More fun! the result of clicking on your link:

And what kind of system is this anyway? Why do I need to post my ticket numbers in public forums?
Seriously what a mess!

Sorry, I made a mistake. There is no need for a link, just post your ticketnumber here.

My FP2 got a broken Microphone and the (not sure what the English word is) the thing to put the Earphones in. So I can only make calls with a bluetooth Headset (I dont own one).
I am not even complaining about all the small Issues (the rebooting, the going off, the freezing, the non-automatical connection back to the network after long time in flight mode (and i travel every week)).
But not getting a reply to the ticket is really the worst. I have a more or less useless phoneā€¦

#113963 @anon48893843

Iā€™m sorry to be having to add to this thread, but I donā€™t understandā€¦
My request number is #110578, and I see in this thread personal messages by Michiel_S that numbers of e.g. 117591 have been taken care of, but mine still notā€¦ So things are only being dealt with after extra complaint here?
If so, please respond now, at least!! :wink:
chris

edit: PS: my (main) problem is a non-working main microphone (bottom module). also, iā€™m experiencing charging issues recently, phone not fully charging with my regular charger. am trying out other charger right now, seems better, but sometimes during charging the touchscreen wonā€™t respond well and ā€œrandomā€ crashes seem to increaseā€¦

@anon48893843 @Lidwien - PLeeeaasseeee ! ! any chance you can help me out here ? ? ? ? , i need a phone that can work pretty urgently, or indeed let me know how to send it back or comunicate with the CoOp to get a replacmnet . not having a phone in need for emergency proved itself pretty hazaradouz this weekend .