Support request not answered yet

My phone’s touchscreen is not functional any more and I sent a mail asking where to send to phone to on 21st March. By today this question was not answered either. DOes anyone happen to know where to send the phone for warranty cases?

Or call us: Mon & Tues 10:30 - 18:30 and Wed-Fri 9:30 - 17:30 at +31 (0)20-788 4400.

Hey @Malmqvist, I am sorry to hear your problem with your Fairphone 2.

I answered you already. Sorry for the delay. Things are quite hectic at our office, but of course you should have gotten a reply faster. We are working on improving this, in the meantime: thanks for your patience. Because of unforeseen circumstances we are facing a backlog in answering.

I reported a swevere hardware problem to the support and got an automatic reply containing a link which is supposed to point to my specific request. Instead the link open this Forum page.

Same here. :confused: Beside that, I’ve been waiting for over a month now for those ‘up to 8 working days’ to be over…

1 Like

In case writing here speeds up the request, I made my first about a hardware problem (the charging socket seems to be broken) 6 weeks ago and haven’t heard anything since apart from the notification it might take up to 8 days… :unamused:

Hey Rocknrolker, just replied to your ticket. Sorry for the delay!

Hey Michelle, sorry for never answering! I’ve done that just now. Thanks for your patience!

Coruya! Our apologies for being so late with a reply. I’ve just replied to your message, let me know if there are further questions.

Thanks, I got the answer!

i’ve only been waiting for a week on #98741, so i won’t complain right away :wink:

but my problem (badly focusing camera) is a common one, and known to be a hardware problem solved by replacing. wouldn’t it save a lot of time and hassle to add a page to the FAQ on how to fix this (send us your faulty cam and we’ll send a working one back maybe?), doing a support-mailbox search for ‘camera’ and sending us all a link to the new FAQ page?

i mean, i bought a bit of an experimental device from a small company, i’m fine with some bugs and stuff. but reading this i really don’t understand why things have to take thís long. with some organisation and maybe a few extra people a backlog should disappear pretty quickly right?

1 Like

My ticket from feb 8 was answered on march 14th

1 Like

I’ve been waiting for over a month ( from 20. march). Request #94194 :unamused:

Hey I did it now. Our apologies for the delay, we are doing our best to kill this back log we have now. Thank you all for your patience and support!

https://fairphone.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/97367 3 weeks now. Thanks.

Hi Michael, I returned my phone more than a month ago but have heard nothing from fairphone, nor had any reply to the support ticket or from yourself on pm. Can you let me know what’s happening? Thanks

Hey @David_Moyes, something unusual appeared to your parcel. We are now tracking it and I will answer your mail now. Sorry for this. :frowning:

Hello @csarven, we are a bit late in answering ticket. Obviously the delay to answer you should be shorter. Sorry again.

Hi, can I have an update on my return please? Has the phone been located? (Support ticket 92103)

Hello. I just want to contribute, that I am also waiting for a reply from support since a month. The ticket number is #98747.It is about the (in my opinion “standard”) problem of the camera, which can not focus to close objects like a coin and streaks. It is really annoying, because I need the camera for documentation purposes most of the time.