STL/CAD file wanted for FP4 back cover

Hello everybody!

I would like to apologize for not sharing things I did promise to share.

Due to some loss in family and more personal strugles, I halted all of my projects including my phone case research. Until now. But hey, will share some STLs soon. It just seems there’s more to it than I expected. Will propably have first testing prototypes next weekend.

Live well.
Stay healthy and safe.

2 Likes

Just to save everyone some trouble: I asked the FP Support about CAD files and received this bad-news answer:

Unfortunately we are unable to provide CAD files to people outside of the company. This is for copyright and legal purposes, we may look to release these files at some point in the future, but I would imagine it wouldn’t be for at least a few more years.

1 Like

Hello,

I just wanted to know if there is any metric or technical drawing for Fairphone 4 available, such like this here from the iPhone 5S found in the web:

I’m interested in the exact dimensions of the case of the Fairphone 4, especially the curves of the frame. My goal is to design a custom fit smartphone case and print it with a 3D printer.

Thank you and best regards

Robert!

I’m wondering why you don’t ask Fairphone rather than the user forum.

support@fairphone.com

Meanwhile read the specs at

So why are you making a case, as if you have a phone you can measure it ??

Please see above and linked topics

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.