Spare FP3 earbuds? [see new topic at the end]

Hi, i lost the earbuds of the FP3, and i could not see them on the store, only the cable (Fairphone 3 - Câble d'écouteurs de rechange | Fairphone).

The thing is, they fit pretty well, and were my favorite intra-ear audio accessory .

Do you know where i could buy them again ?

NB: If you are interested and want to send a direct message, please check #how-to-dm.

Welcome to the Fairphone community.

I got mine from Amazon, at the moment there are two offers from french sellers.

Would you mind putting the link or the keywords to find them ? Right now the design differs for what I can see.

These are the the headphones I was referring to: https://www.amazon.de/Fairphone-000-0024-000000-0003-3-Kopfhörer/dp/B0866CJ9R3
the ones the spare cable is made for.

Thank you for your reply.

Theses are the “new” modular earbuds, but we got the FP3 before that and i’m looking for the old ones that look like this https://www.amazon.fr/VEENAX-M2-Auriculaires-Oreillettes-Microphone/dp/B095MY3LBT/

I guess apart from someone selling them here, i wont find them anywhere.

Then your first entry was a little bit misleading, as you pointed to the cables, because they only work with the modular earphones :wink:.

The one you are searching for were only bundled in France because of the local law, the FP3 normally didn’t have those ones and as far as I know, they were never sold separately.

Indeed, now you made it clearer, I’ll close this topic as I’ll probably never find them.

I would actually encourage you to just post a new search (also in Market > Buy) with a photo of the earbuds you are seeking plus a few words explaining that it’s the France-only ones you mean. I’d also mention that in the search TITLE.

I think a lot of French FP3 buyers might still have these lying around somewhere and probably hardly or never used. So I think your chances aren’t that bad! :+1:

Here’s a photo that shows the France FP3 earphones:

5 Likes

If anyone has got one of those to offer to @PTRK, please continue here: