[SOLD] Selling my Fairphone 3

Hi, I am selling my Fairphone 3 with the Fairphone USB-C cable and EU-Charger for 350€ (plus shipping if necessary). I bought it at 30th August 2019 and got it shipped on the 7th November 2019.

It is fully functional and has no scratches. I’ll ship it in the original box with the screw driver. I am happy to answer any question you might have related to the phone.

Uploading: IMG_20200308_230453.jpg…

Why are you selling?

The phone is a bit too big for me. In addition I am not 100% satisfied with the camera.

It makes sense :slight_smile: I had the slimmer pixel 3 and its camera is truly incredible in low light. But I also realize that every half a year a new phone comes out and when I compare it I get dissatisfied with my current phone, especially the camera, leaving me perpetually unsatisfied. Maybe it’s not the quality that is important but the skill :slight_smile: If you’re going for the pixel it has a decent 6/10 repairability rating on ifixit and a long software support, so I would recommend it. Sorry for off-topic.

Good day korok!

You are in Germany, right?

I would like to take the phone.
Where can I contact you directly?

If you did not get a PM already, you can send a PM yourselves, once you are a basic user.
You will become a basic user by just reading for about 10 to 15 minutes in different threads.
After that you will find a message button.
It’s in the top-right corner of the pop-up window that opens up upon clicking on the user-name/avatar.

2 Likes

Hi korok,
I´m interested in the phone too. Is it still available?
Thanks.

I am sorry the phone is already sold.