[SOLD] Selling a Fairphone 4 with a bunch of accessories

What product(s) are you offering?

• A Fairphone 4 (256GB/8GB RAM) Gray with the official Fairphone blue light filter screen protector applied, provided with original packaging
  • Kingston 512GB microSDHC Canvas Select Plus
  • An extra battery
  • Protective case
  • Extra spare blue light filter screen protector (official one from Fairphone)
  • Extra spare screen protector from BroTect

I bought this Fairphone 4 on March 7 2022 and I validated the 5 year warranty, which can be transferred to you as well. All the accessories are included.

At what price are you willing to sell or give it/them (for free/fixed/negotiable)?

The whole package is €525

From where would you be shipping (country or city)?

The Netherlands, Amsterdam. Shipping only within the EU (at the buyer’s risk and expense). Return not possible.

Photo(s) of the product(s) (if it is a phone, please include a photo of the phone switched on displaying the current date):

Other remarks:

There is some minor damage on the top of the phone, near the microphone. I think some sand once got in the protective case which left some minor scratches. The protective case hides these small scratches. Other than that the phone is good as new. The phone runs the original Fairphone Android release and never got rooted or flashed with another ROM.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.