(SOLD) Giving away 2 protection covers for Fairphone 3(+)

What product(s) are you offering?

SOLD: Blue (good shape, but used) protection cover for Fairphone 3 (or 3+). - 1 years old

Green (used, phone is loose in this case) protection cover for Fairphone 3 (or 3+). - 3 years old

At what price are you willing to sell or give it/them (for free/fixed/negotiable)?

Free, but you only pay shipping costs (or collect at my house)

From where would you be shipping (country or city)?

Holland / The Netherlands

Photo(s) of the product(s) (if it is a phone, please include a photo of the phone switched on displaying the current date):

1 Like

Hello,
If possible for you, I would be interested to get the blue one (I already have one which is now way too loose) sent to France. If you accept, we need to check for how to manage the transportation…

Hi Kevin,

Yes, this is possible. I will DM you.

For others, the Green Protection Cover is still available (I’m throwing the green case away in a week).

Hello. To Portugal, do you send the other case?
Thanks

Hi!

I can send the green cover for 6,20 euro’s to Portugal. If you want Track and Trace code: €7,40.

If you’re okay with this, let me know and we arrange details in PM.

Oh, almost forgot. The green cover is little bit lose!

Hi. Thank you for answering. The only I can think of to send the money is by Paypal. It’s fast and reliable.

Greetings
Rui Pereira

A sábado, 2/09/2023, 08:11, Simon Bor - Formerly used FP2 & FP3+ via Fairphone Community Forum <forum@fairphone.com> escreveu:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.