[SOLD] FP2 camera module 12mp 25€+shipping

I have a 12mp camera module for sale 25€+shipping.

it was only used for a few weeks and is as good as new. comes with the original packaging+bubble wrap :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Nadia, i am interested in buying the camera modul 12mp for Fairphone 2. I live in germany. What ist is shipping price? Best regards Tabea

1 Like

Hey,
It’s great to hear that the camera will get a new life with you :slight_smile:

I have checked the prices online and it will be 4 euros without tracking and 16 euros with tracking. and in both cases it should be there within a week. If you choose to send it without tracking it will be at your own risk, though I am sure there will be no problems. :slight_smile:

Let me know your address.
My email is n**********@*****.com and you can transfer through paypal.

Best regards,
Nadia

1 Like

Hi,
thanks a lot. Without tracking is okay :slight_smile: also Paypal. I send you 29€, okay?
My adress: [redacted]
Best regards,
Tabea

Okay great! Let me know when you make the transfer and I’ll sent it off tomorrow :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Nadía

Hi, i made the transfer now :slight_smile:
Best regards, Tabea

Dear Nadía and Tabea,

I hope you don’t mind that I scrubbed personal information from your posts - it can be quite dangerous to post this kind of information on a forum that is accessible to anyone with an Internet connection.

If you need to exchange personal information, it’s best to use the private message system, which can be used by clicking on someone’s username and then clicking the ‘Message’ button.

4 Likes

Thanks!
yes this is new to me, so next time I’ll definitely do that :slight_smile:

1 Like

I received it, thank you.
I’ll be heading to the post office today to sent it off :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Nadía