[SOLD] FP2 Bottom Module New

Selling FP2 Bottom Module - New - still packed

Time ago I bought a Bottom module for my FP2, then I lost the phone and bought a new one, FP3. So i never manage to use this spare part which is still in its original package from Fairphone company.

10/15Eur based on delivery cost - negotiable

Shipping from Italy

Photo(s)

Other, remarks:

I have also original Invoice from Fairphone and original package.
I can send pic in private if needed.

Feel free to write me for more questions

NB: If you are interested and want to send a direct message, you will have to be a basic user on the forum. Reference about how to become one and other trust levels can be found here.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

2 Likes

Hi, do you please know, how much would be shipping to Germany? What would be the total price? I am definitely interested. Thanks a lot!

Hi! It should be around 5Eur, so with 15Eur tot it should be possible to buy and ship it

Hi,
I’m interested in the bottom Module. I need shipping to Germany. Is it still available?

Cheers,
Philipp

Yep, so far is still available.
I can ship it to Germany yes, as I said with a tot of 15Eur it should be possible. (it might take around 10 days tho)

I ’ m also in need of my fourth bottom module in 3 years, mic stopped to function yesterday, but I think yours is not available anymore…

Since more then one person is interested, I’m simply going in order of first showed up.
I’m waiting for @pavolmikolas answer, if will not success in a day or so I will then ask to the next showed up (@pheckman ) and so on.

1 Like

Thanks! I’m still interested, but I could’n figure out (yet) how to send you a direct message :smiley: but I’ll get there!

Tap on your “P” avatar to get in the menu, then tap on the envelope icon twice to get in the message center.

Ciao Banaketa.

Volevo sapere se hai ancora il modulo inferiore disponibile.

Se è così, lo spediresti in Spagna? Quanto costerebbe?
Grazie e distinti saluti.

module was sold to first person requesting it.
sorry to all the other :frowning:

#communitymoderators can you please mark the post as sold? I don’t seems to be able to change the first post