SOLD: FP1 for sale - useable with problems

FP1 for sale. Useable but has issues (see below) so consider it for spares or repair. Battery was replaced in August 2016 with a new Fairphone battery; comes with original box and 2 screen protectors.

• some scratches/scrapes to edge of case
  • power button works but needs to be pressed hard so may not have long to live
  • one touchscreen sensor on bottom edge of screen has failed. The screen will register taps but not swipes in a small area near the lower edge
  • the back cover stays on but is a little loose due to one of the welds having failed
  • I occasionally had sudden drops in call volume during calls which may or may not have been a hardware problem

All other components are working well. Please PM me with offers! I have further photos I can send you but can’t post them as I’m new to the forum.

I’m in the UK but can post to most of Europe.

Comments are closed on this topic. If interested, please contact me in a personal message.

Hi. I’m in the UK and interested. How much would you want for it (including postage)?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.