What product(s) are you offering?

Fairphone 4 Speckle Green 256Gb with /e/OS
One new spare backplate in original packaging

Midframe got dents and scratches
Backplate used for month without case
Original screen protector cracked
Screen not cracked, but have dent near the corner
Speaker cracking, dustproof net felt apart

May come with original packaging if I manage to find it.

At what price are you willing to sell or give it/them (for free/fixed/negotiable)?

€300 or best offer

From where would you be shipping (country or city)?

CZ - Decin
DE - Pforzheim

Photo(s) of the product(s) (if it is a phone, please include a photo of the phone switched on displaying the current date):

Other, remarks

I got some strange habbit of dropping phones lately. Therefore no photo of FP with screen turned on. I took these pics in the morning without knowing and by the evening, iPhone i used to take those pics is no more. Can add more photos in few days when new phone arrives or take them with my backup device. Which is Pinephone. You don’t want that.

As you haven’t shown such are you saying the phoen isn’t working?

Never said such a thing.

Out of curiosity, how hard do you have to drop the phone to get this damage? I expect I’ll drop this phone soon too due to its size. I hope it can take a hit. I’m using the official case and screenprotector.

Didn’t drop it much hard, it felt out of my pocket while exiting my car, two times. That should be height of 765mm both times, VW says. Didn’t measure it my self. Screen protector didn’t make it on the second drop.

Don’t know how rugged the original case is, did use custom one, but I guess if I had it, phone was OK.

1 Like