[SOLD] Anyone looking for a used Fairphone 2?

For sale: used Fairphone 2 (I’m upgrading to FP3), Needs a new battery, touchscreen has a slight malfunction, but otherwise in good working order. On offer for £75,00. Looking for a new home.

Hi Andrew,
I would be interested.
I’ll send you a message as soon I find out how to. ;h).

I duppose it’s in working condition …
Could you post a photo of it? Maybe with todays date?

FM

1 Like

HI FM

Thanks for your interest in the second-hand Fairphone 2 I’m wanting to find a new home for. I tried sending you some pictures of the phone yeterday, as you requested, but my email was returned with a message saying that attachments aren’t permitted. If you can let me have your email address, I will send the pictures to you directly.

Also, if required, I can also provide the delivery documents and original packaging from when I acquired the phone brand ne fron the Phone Co-op, just under four years ago, in January 2017.

The phone’s in working order, but as I said in my post on the FP Community Forum, it needs a new battery (still using the original one it came with), and the screen has a malfunction that means only being able to navigate with one of the touch-buttons…

Neither of these issues stop the phone from working OK otherwise. I have priced in the cost of getting them fixed, and regard £75 as a realistic figure for what is still a clean and well-kept phone.

By all means let me know if I can be of further assistance.

All good wishes,

Andrew Greaves
Northumberland
UK

I leveled you up a trust level, so you should be able to attach photos in ~7 hours (normally). These are forum limitations for new users.

Hey Andrew,
is your FP still available? I’m interested in your offer.
Thank you!
Lotta

1 Like

Hi Lotta

Unfortunately I’ve already accepted an offer from someone else, sorry.

If the sale doesn’t go through for any reason, I will get back to you.

Kind regards

Andrew G.

1 Like

Please add “[SOLD]” to the beginning of the thread title, once the sale is completed, so the thread can be closed and everyone knows, that the phone is no longer available.

SOLD: used Fairphone 2 (I’m upgrading to FP3), Needs a new battery, touchscreen has a slight malfunction, but otherwise in good working order. On offer for £75,00. Looking for a new home.

1 Like

Hi Bert

Thanks for the message. about changing the status of my Forum ad. I hope I’ve done this correctly now. Please let me know if not! Best wishes Andrew G.

1 Like